This page is where you’ll find all the latest travel advice so please check for any updates that might relate to your upcoming tours with us.
Last updated 14 April 2022 – still current as of 30 December 2022
A message from the CEO, Jackie Willis
To all our valued customers
Many of us will have enjoyed holidays at home over the past two years and now, for the most part, the rest of the world is once again ‘open’ to travellers.
Whilst most general travel restrictions have lifted, some individual sites in the UK and our destinations abroad have retained limits on the group size of visitors or the timings of visits, so minor changes to your itinerary are possible, and for this reason tour information may not be confirmed and dispatched to you until as late as two weeks prior to departure. Your forbearance on this is much appreciated. We are applying a ‘common sense’ approach to our tours with regard to COVID-safe measures. For more information, click here.
You can still take advantage of our ‘Book 100% risk-free’ offer – book any 2022 tour and you may transfer or cancel without any penalty up to 10 weeks before departure. Normal booking conditions apply to 2023 tours.
All of us here at Andante wish you good health and happy travels.
Jackie Willis CEO,
If you are booked on a tour due to depart in 2022
- We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on tour.
- During our current ‘Book 100% risk-free*’ campaign, if you wish to transfer to any other tour up to 10 weeks prior to departure there will be no administrative charge to do so.
- During our current ‘Book 100% risk-free*’ campaign, if you wish to cancel up to 10 weeks prior to departure you may do so without penalty. For cancellations within 10 weeks, normal terms apply.
- We reserve the right to cancel your tour within 12 weeks if the number of late customer cancellations or transfers make the tour commercially unviable.
*Oberammergau, cruises and a very limited number of other holidays are excluded from this offer because we have non-refundable service costs to pay in advance. In these cases, normal transfer/cancellation conditions apply.
If you are booked on a tour due to depart in 2023
- We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on tour
- Normal booking, transfer and cancellation conditions apply. Click here for full details.