With our expert-led tours, we ensure that as many factors are covered as possible to help get you on your way, and booking your place as early as you can will always guarantee you the best price.
On an expert-led Andante tour, you'll be taken to the heart of it all in the company of people who know your destination and its sites inside and out and we will ensure your precious time is well spent, every step of the way.
A chance to tour the ancient world in the company of our esteemed expert Guide Lecturers, who will help to explain more about not only the sites you visit but their context to one another – and they will also be on hand to answer your questions throughout the day, from breakfast right through to after-dinner.
So, why are Andante Travels tours such great value? Well, let's take a look. We include:
- Itineraries created by experts who know these sites and destinations inside and out
- Some itineraries include special access or behind-the-scenes visits
- Small-group travel, giving you the chance to tour alongside like-minded individuals
- Return flights from London for all overseas tours
- Accommodation included throughout your tour
- All local transport aboard private coaches or 4WD vehicle as required by the itinerary
- Most meals included as per the individual itineraries
- All UK tours and some tours in Europe include wine with the evening meal
- Water is included throughout the day and at all meals
- Treats, from local delights to seasonal market produce, often appear on our tours
- All taxes and gratuities for hotel and restaurant staff, local guides, drivers and site staff are included
- Entries to all sites as per the individual itineraries
- Services of a professional Tour Manager, who will accompany your travels at all times and/or a local English speaking guide
- We provide Field Notes for most tours, which include information about sites visited
- Enhanced health & safety protocols for COVID-19 at all of our UK hotels
- A free 'travel safe' kit mailed to you ahead of departure, containing masks and sanitiser
Something we pride ourselves on is the special access to which we can treat you. Travelling with Andante means that you are choosing to explore the world in the company of esteemed experts. Our Guide Lecturers and in-house staff have spent over 35 years building strong relationships with people on the ground, which allows us to lift the curtain on many money-can’t-buy experiences. From behind-the-scenes visits in museums that will see you stand before amazing artefacts in store rooms off-limits to the public to special access to archaeological sites in destinations around the world, an Andante Travels tour is a fantastic opportunity to make lasting memories. If your tour includes special access, it will be outlined within the itinerary.
Enhance your Experience
It’s important to us to offer ways in which you can tailor-make your trip to best fit your needs, such as upgrading your flights or hotel room, and so much more. To discuss your requirements with one of our Travel Advisors please call 01722 671087, use the online chat facility or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Extra nights pre- or post-tour
If you want to make your trip a little longer, we can arrange for you to add on extra nights either before or after your group tour. Why not stay on for some independent exploration? There’s a lot of world to see!
Upgrade your room
Fancy a room with a view or a luxurious suite? If the hotel you’re staying at offers what it is you’re after, we will do our very best to help secure your perfect upgrade.
Upgrade your flight
Whether long-haul or a two-hour trip to Europe, we can help you to upgrade your flights. Just call our friendly team for quotes and booking, and all that’s left to do is count down the days until you get to travel in style.
One of the most stressful parts of any holiday is getting to and from the airport – and on time! If you want to take the pressure off before and after you’ve enjoyed your Andante tour, why not treat yourself to a door-to-door transfer? With us in the driving seat, all you have to do is hop in the car and relax.
Book an airport hotel for the night before you fly and wake up minutes from the terminal feeling relaxed and ready to start your tour.
With a wide range of parking options to choose from, free transfers and Park Mark approved car parks, you know your car will be in safe hands.
Enjoy the VIP treatment and avoid the hassle of the airport terminal with complimentary drinks and snacks in an airport lounge.