MS Elbe Princess
The MS Elbe Princesse is a premium rated ship, with a Nordic and contemporary style interior, comparable to a 4* hotel, and sails along the Elbe river.
The ship comprises of two decks. The restaurant surrounded by large panoramic windows is located on the Main Deck where all meals will be served throughout the cruise. Games, dancing and other forms of entertainment take place at the lounge bar, located on the stern of the Upper Deck.
The Sun Deck with chairs and sun loungers provides great views of the coastline.
This modern ship, built in 2016, is comparable to a 4* hotel, and can accommodate 77 passengers in 39 cabins spread across two decks.
What to expect onboard
- Welcome cocktail and all onboard drinks*, served in the restaurant and in the bar to include tea, coffee, soft drinks, beers and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks
- All meals included – refined French cuisine and a gala dinner on the last evening
- Restaurant on the Main Deck and a Lounge Bar on the Upper Deck
- Sun deck with chairs and sun loungers
- Free Wi-Fi in Lounge Bar
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard activities
- Cabins include a TV, telephone (for internal calls), safe, independent air-conditioning, electricity 220V, Wi-Fi, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet, hairdryer, selection of bath products and towels
*Premium branded drinks at own cost
Main Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with a high opening window, 14.5m² in size.
Upper Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with a French balcony, sliding windows, 14.5 m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.